Memory foam: Reinvented.
Today, many people prefer a memory foam mattress for its pressure-relieving comfort, ability to conform and adapt to each person's body, and outstanding motion isolation. While it can provide great comfort to many, others have found that memory foam mattresses can sleep too hot, sink in too deeply or make it hard to adjust sleep positions in the night. So, isn't it about time that someone reinvented memory foam?
The iComfort® Sleep System by Serta® is made with our revolutionary Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam - the world’s first memory foam infused with the support and cooling touch of Serta’s MicroSupport® gel. This breakthrough gel memory foam is designed to provide enhanced cooling comfort and extra support where you need it for a cool, comfortable and supportive sleep experience. Plus, for a totally customizable bedroom experience, you can choose a Serta Motion Perfect® Adjustable Foundation, which allows you to adjust the head or foot of the mattress using a wireless remote.
What do real iComfort owners have to say about sleeping on an iComfort mattress?
- 98% of iComfort owners are satisfied with their mattress purchase.
- 97% would recommend iComfort to a friend or colleague.
- 9 out of 10 iComfort owners agree that iComfort properly supports their entire body.
Source: GFK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012
What Makes iComfort Technology Different?
Outstanding Pressure Relief
Too much pressure build up while you sleep can cause disruptive tossing and turning. Serta’s Cool Action™ material is uniquely designed to help reduce average body pressure while you sleep, which can help reduce tossing and turning for a deeper and more restful sleep.
More Support Where You Need It Most
Serta’s Cool Action™ material works to uniquely support your body where it needs it most. Millions of MicroSupport® gel beads gather in the areas of your body that need extra support. With the right support, your muscles can relax and rejuvenate so you can wake up feeling refreshed. In fact, 9 out of 10 iComfort owners agree that their iComfort mattress provides them with the right level of support. (Source: GfK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012)
Enhanced Cooling Comfort
Heat build up during the night can cause uncomfortable and restless sleep. Serta’s Cool Action™ material combines an open cell structure and our MicroSupport® gel to significantly increase airflow and the ability to dissipate heat. Together these properties help whisk heat away from the body. In fact, 98% of iComfort owners who are sensitive to temperature while sleeping rate their sleep quality positively. (Source: GfK Buyer Satisfaction Study, 2012)
Comfort that Lasts
Serta’s Cool Action material has been engineered and extensively tested to deliver exceptional comfort for years and years. Plus, our material is designed to maintain its pressure-relieving comfort through a wide range of home temperatures.
Serta Exclusive Technology
At Serta we pioneered a new category of sleep systems with our revolutionary Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam material. It was developed after years of careful study and refinement of existing memory foam products, including the original NASA-inspired memory foam technology. Our material represents a new science in memory foam, re-engineered from the bottom up for excellent comfort, support, temperature regulation and durability.
Made with Genuine Serta® MicroSupport® Gel
- Only our Cool Action™ material contains millions of Serta’s MicroSupport® gel beads that are infused into our own premium, open-cell memory foam. This proprietary process creates an extremely breathable and supportive memory foam while helping to dissipate heat away from the body
Infused, not Coated or Blended with Gel
- Using a proprietary process, our MicroSupport® gel is actually infused directly into our exclusive premium memory foam while the foam is being produced. This gives our Cool Action™ material a special combination of comfort, support, breathability and durability. Other so-called “gel” memory foams may use dye and polyol thickeners in place of real gel. Depending on the type of material used, these additives may only have a limited impact on the performance of the foam.
More Gel in a Rich, Premium Foam
– Unlike some other “gel infused” foams sold at discount prices, we infuse our Cool Action™ material with up to 200% more gel. We also use an exclusive formulation of our premium, open-cell memory foam technology that is up to 25% denser than these discount products. This creates a richer, more premium feeling finished product with excellent support and durability.